stuff and things

11 May 2016

Wintertime Wishes

Wintertime Wishes, Featuring Critters


 I want to get a head start on cards for the winter season, and this Lawn Fawn set of stamps evokes the perfect winter, to me.

I used Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Forest stamps and dies, as well as white acrylic paint for the snowy effects. This is the first time I've used Kraft paper (for the fox and log). Did I mention I'm a late-to-the-party gal?
I'm getting lots of use out of my iridescent papers from Paper-Papers. In person, this white hill sparkles like snow on a sunny April morning up in the Taos Ski Valley.
 

I'd like to enter this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge: Calling All Critters..

2 comments:

Christiana said...

What a serene winter scene you've captured on your card here. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a nice winter scene! Love your fox and the design! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin