stuff and things

24 November 2010

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!

I've finally jumped the shark: I'm hand-piecing a quilt. And I'm actually enjoying myself! I don't really get the part about skipping the seam allowances, though, so if any of you readers know about hand-piecing, please shout out!

As I'm still trying to keep my quilt secret, however, I can't show a picture. Instead, here's a shot of this evening's sunset for your viewing pleasure:
Sunset at Sunset Cliffs, 11-24-10
I hope every one of you has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I'm grateful for you, who visit my blog. It's been such fun, writing about and showing my art and life.

3 comments:

Sue V said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful sunset. Hope you and Andy had a great meal with the Moms with plenty of leftovers for today!

kwiltnkats said...

I'm not sure who has the best sunsets, You? OR Sue? Any JudyN pattern purchases?

From Edge 2 Edge said...

Hand piecing. You mark the sewing stitch line so the actual seam allowance doesn't mean a thing. It can be scant or generous. Beautiful sunset. Can't wait to see the quilt.